About ZilchZilch Acne Formula by Dr. Vivian Tam- why you'll love it as much as we do.
The mission: to help everyone achieve real results in clear skin without the use of harsh chemicals or drugs.
All the good stuff.
● All natural – 100% Chinese Herbal active ingredients
● No harsh chemicals or drugs
● Developed by industry leading and registered Doctor of Chinese Medicine
● Proven success of over 90%*
(*A reduction of 80% within 4 weeks from 250 clinic patient reports.)
● Heal skin from the inside out
● Safe and effective long term results
How does it work?
Zilch Acne Formula works on the root cause of the problem and not just the symptoms, harmonising and helping the skin heal from the inside out.
The patented formula made up of 17 potent herbal ingredients works on:
● Reducing inflammation: inflammation in the skin that causes swelling, redness, itching and painful pimples is calmed.
● Remove heat and toxicity: in Chinese Medicine, an imbalance of heat in the body can cause skin breakouts. A great analogy for this is like the Earth’s core getting hot, and the heat escaping as eruptions (volcanos!), similar to heat in the body causing eruptions in the skin (pimples!). Ingredients in Zilch help remove the heat that is adding to inflammation in the skin.
● Detox: toxin build up in the body can cause acne. Ridding the body of toxins through clearing the digestion and liver and supporting its function of getting rid of waste and toxin build up will see a long term change in maintaining clear skin.
● Promote blood circulation for healing: when the body’s blood circulation is poor, blood stagnation can occur which leads to blockages and swelling. Cystic, deep, inflamed and sore pimples can be a result of this disharmony. Ingredients in Zilch Acne Formula promote and boost blood circulation to stop these deeper nodules from occurring in the skin, promoting healing.
Zilch is successful in helping:
● Cystic acne (deep, large, sore)
● Whiteheads (pimples that come to a head)
● Acne resulting from coming off the pill
● Hormonal acne
● Adult acne on jawline, chin, cheeks and temples
● Stubborn acne that has not responded to other treatments
Prunus persica, Carthamus tinctorius, Salvia miltiorrhiza, Hedyotis diffusa, Herba, Angelica dahurica, Gleditsia sinensis, Spina, Viola yedoensis, Herba, Taraxacum mongolicum, Herba, Lonicera japonica, Phellodendron amurense, Paeonia suffruticosa, Gardenia florida, Gentiana scabra, Scutellaria baicalensis, Zingiber officinale, Angelica polymorpha, Glycyrrhiza uralensis, Starch-Potato.
Know where your herbs come from.
Zilch Acne Formula is produced in the most reputable herbal medicine extracts manufacturer in the world. They are the world industry leaders for extracting and granulating Chinese herbal medicine and are in fact the pioneers that first invented and produced the high quality extraction processes we know today.
The herbs used in Zilch are sourced in its raw form to start and go through a very stringent process of quality control and testing in every step of the extraction process. Zilch is produced by manufacturers that are TGA certified and GMP (Good manufacturing practice) approved so you can be rest assured that Zilch is unparalleled in it’s quality.
Support Australian products.
Zilch Acne Formula by Dr. Vivian Tam is proudly an Australian based company and is 100% Australian Owned.
Animal friendly and belly happy.
Zilch Acne Formula does not contain animal products and is not tested on animals. The company supports and donates to the World Animal Protection Organisation.
Zilch Acne Formula does not use any ingredients that contain gluten.
Frequently asked questions
Here are some of our most commonly asked questions about Zilch.
Read our full list of FAQ’s here.
When can I expect results?
Patients report changes in skin within 1 – 2 weeks. Inflammation has reduced and new breakouts are much more infrequent. Clear skin may be noted within 6 – 8 weeks of use.
Everyone responds differently to treatments and times may vary from person to person, however, these reports are what is most commonly seen in clinic-use.
Can I take Zilch when I'm pregnant?
No. Zilch Acne Formula should not be taking during pregnancy.
Can I use Zilch Acne Formula for mild acne?
Yes. Zilch Acne Formula is designed with herbal ingredients that help with reducing inflammation and clearing toxicity in the body. The same patterns often exist with mild-acne, so Zilch Acne Formula can be beneficial.
I have teenage acne. Can I take Zilch Acne Formula?
Teenage acne can often be more difficult to manage due to the hormones changing during puberty. Zilch Acne Formula may help reduce the severity and manage teenage acne and it’s symptoms.
Can Zilch be taken with other medication?
There are no other TGA contra-indications.
Are there any common side effects or reactions?
No. Zilch is 100% natural, with no added preservatives or nasties. This is general advice only and we cannot take into account specific allergies that individuals may suffer from.
I am breastfeeding. Can I take Zilch?
Zilch Acne Formula is made from 100% natural herbal ingredients, however, there has not been enough conclusive evidence to make the claim to say that it is s safe or unsafe for breastfeeding. Please consult your medical practitioner before starting on Zilch if you are breastfeeding.