- All natural – 100% Chinese herbal medicine active ingredients
- No harsh chemicals, drugs or preservatives
- Developed by Dr. Vivian Tam, industry leading and registered Doctor of Chinese Medicine
- Safe and effective long term results
- No gluten or animal products
- 30 day dose (240 x 750mg tablets)
FREE Shipping! – Australia Wide
Zilch Acne Formula
works on the root cause of the problem and not just the symptoms, harmonising and helping the skin heal from the inside out
The patented formula made up of 17 potent herbal ingredients works on:
- Reducing inflammation: inflammation in the skin that causes swelling, redness, itching and painful pimples is calmed.
- Remove heat and toxicity: in Chinese Medicine, an imbalance of heat in the body can cause skin breakouts. A great analogy for this is like the Earth’s core getting hot, and the heat escaping as eruptions (volcanos!), similar to heat in the body causing eruptions in the skin (pimples!). Ingredients in Zilch help remove the heat that is adding to inflammation in the skin.
- Detox: toxin build up in the body can cause acne. Ridding the body of toxins through clearing the digestion and liver and supporting its function of getting rid of waste and toxin build up will see a long term change in maintaining clear skin.
- Promote blood circulation for healing: when the body’s blood circulation is poor, blood stagnation can occur which leads to blockages and swelling. Cystic, deep, inflamed and sore pimples can be a result of this disharmony. Ingredients in Zilch Acne Formula promote and boost blood circulation to stop these deeper nodules from occurring in the skin, promoting healing.
Free shipping within Australia (for 1-3 bottles) and Express shipping for a flat rate of $7.00
Unfortunately, purchases and shipping are only available within Australia at this time.
International sales to North America (USA and Canada) is currently restricted.
We are currently working on distribution and shipping to all other international regions and expect this to be completed by mid year 2018 (soon!).
Please send an email to email@example.com
requesting to be put on the list to be notified when this has been set up. We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your support.
Please visit our FAQ page for all of our commonly asked questions about Zilch Acne Formula.
When can I expect results?
Patients report changes in skin within 1 – 2 weeks. Inflammation has reduced and new breakouts are much more infrequent. Clear skin may be noted within 6 – 8 weeks of use. Everyone responds differently to treatments and times may vary from person to person, however, these reports are what is most commonly seen in clinic-use.
Can I take Zilch when I'm pregnant?
No. Zilch Acne Formula should not be taking during pregnancy.
I have teenage acne. Can I take Zilch Acne Formula?
Teenage acne can often be more difficult to manage due to the hormones changing during puberty. Zilch Acne Formula may help reduce the severity and manage teenage acne and it’s symptoms.
Can I take Zilch while on Roaccutane/acne medication?
Yes. There is no contraindication with Roaccutane medication. The warnings for this product are as follows: Individuals taking anticoagulants or individuals at risk of bleeding problems should seek medical advice before taking Zilch. Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
My skin has cleared up on Zilch. Do I need to keep taking it?
No. Zilch Acne Formula is designed as a long term solution to acne. When the skin is clear, you should be able to stop taking Zilch. General advice is to ween off the herbs by taking 50% dose for two weeks and assessing your skin, to give yourself time to see if you need to continue taking it or not. This is general advice only. If you need more specific information regarding dosages, please contact your health practitioner or book an appointment with Dr. Vivian Tam at Cosmetic Acupuncture Melbourne.
Can I use Zilch Acne Formula for mild acne?
Yes. Zilch Acne Formula is designed with herbal ingredients that help with reducing inflammation and clearing toxicity in the body. The same patterns often exist with mild-acne, so Zilch Acne Formula can be beneficial. The recommended dose for full strength for moderate – severe acne is 8 tablets (4 tablets in the morning, 4 at night) however, you can take whatever dosage you see fit. For example if you feel you are sensitive, you can start with 2 tablets twice a day, or if your acne is milder you can try 3 tablets twice a day.